Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'll back of so u can live :')


I leave u alone so u have a great life
say it properly
look at me, look at in to my eyes n say it
why did u say good bye
do u want to end it between us?
i know u u've got a new girl
i know u've got bored of me
although the tears are filling out
i leave u alone so u have to a great life
that's all i can say
i'll forget about it so u have a great life
be happy even without me
the love u've thrown away
take it with u
take it all of it away
don't even bother to say sorry
don't worry about me

sorry my sweaty
your lips that are supposed to leave from my side
looks resentful today for some reason
i have to hold u back
but words wont come out
and u already drifting apart

i know u will forget all about me
i know i will end up hating u
although i know everything

u were reason to live
u were everything i've ever wanted
u. its me 
who used to care about no one else 
but u
why? why are u leaving from my side?
why are u throwing me away?
u were gonna be like this anyways
so why did u love me?
do u remember
the day when we've met for first time?
i still remember it
those words u've promised
u said i would care and protect me and only me
u said u don't love anybody but me
i believed u
i believed your lies

Did u really love me?

No comments:

Post a Comment