Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Mature relationship

For me, for a being a good relationship with your partner is understanding. confidence and trust to each other.

Tolerance with your partner is not good enough. for your diversity in your relationship to become a true love. we must embrace it. we must understand it. That means understanding each other better.That means knowing more about each other's feeling better. 

It means putting yourself in other person's shoes before you say something. this is not about sympathy . About being able to fight for your right. About to pretend your own decision. 


what is love? 

love.. for me love is "sayang". "Sayang" doesnt mean that u are saying "cinta" to your partner. it may become love as a friend. put your hand to your heart. Ask yourself did u love your boyfriend/girlfriend before being a husband/ wife. Did u feel the butterfly in your stomach?. 


Without "cinta" its hard for you to understand and feel each other. 


and I will tell you sayang. my future husband. This word I havent says to my past. This feeling I havent give to someoone else. Neither. I'll keep for u when u are ready to "akad" my name. I will give to u with full of my heart. Coz when Allah SWT says that u are my mate, I'm very sure that He will give us the right ways to jannah. Amin.

p/s : macam cekodok muka lelaki bila merajuk..   huuuuu =.=' 



No comments:

Post a Comment